We've been making and doing handmade for 30 years!
Prospectus and Application:
The Downtown Bordentown Association is proud to sponsor the 30th Annual Cranberry Festival; one of the oldest and largest juried arts and crafts festivals in New Jersey, which annually draws over 40,000 visitors to historic Bordentown City.
DATE: Saturday, October 5 and Sunday, October 6, 2019
HOURS: 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
PLACE: Farnsworth Avenue, Bordentown City, N.J. from Burlington Street to Park Street (both sides).
COST: $25 non-refundable application / jurying fee; payable via PayPal, or credit card through Paypal.
$175 per 12X10 booth space; payable via Paypal, credit card or check. Double spaces available. Overnight security (limited space, available on a first come basis) $100 per vendor.
Deadline to apply: August 31, 2019
Upon submitting your entry, you will be notified within one week of the jury's decision regarding your acceptance into the festival.
Upon acceptance into the festival you will be invoiced for your booth fee(s); payable via PayPal, credit card or check.
IMAGES FOR JURYING:
1. 3 images of your work/product.
2. 1 image of your booth or display (showing work/product).
3. If applying in multiple categories, images of each category must be submitted.
'Best of the Fest' ribbons awarded in each of the 14 judged categories, and an overall "Best of Show" ribbon.
Jewelry, Wood, Metal, Leather, Glass, Ceramic, Stone, Mixed Media, Art/Photography, Fabric/Fiber, Health/Home, Specialty Food, Antique/Vintage/Salvage, and of course, Cranberry
IMPORTANT: NJ State Sales Tax: In order to comply with N.J. State sales tax laws, all vendors should complete a Business Registration, have or obtain a NJ Sales Tax Certificate (Form CA-1), and collect and submit sales tax on taxable items. If you are not registered with the State of New Jersey and the Division of Taxation, you can register here. It is free, and relatively painless. FAQ's with regards to business registration can be found here. Additional infomation regarding Arts and Crafts businesses and N.J. State sales tax, can be found here.
1) The Cranberry Festival is open only to handmade/produced Arts and Crafts. All work must be original, made by the exhibitor or a member of their team. Except for Antique, Vintage or Up-Cycled items NO COMMERCIAL or MANUFACTURED products are allowed. 2) EVERYONE must break down Saturday afternoon, EXCEPT those who have paid for a secured overnight space. 3) Artists/Vendors MUST remain in place until 5:00 PM both days, with booth dismantling beginning promptly at 5:00 P.M. to allow street sweeper access. 4) Please display, or be able to produce your NJ Sales Tax Authorization form. See above sales tax info.
5) No alcoholic beverages.
6) No distribution of printed material unless exhibitor-related.
7) Pre-approved generators only.
8) Political campaigning is prohibited. 9) The Cranberry Festival is a rain or shine event. NO RAIN DATES, NO REFUNDS