Prospectus and Application:
The Downtown Bordentown Association is proud to sponsor the 28th Annual Cranberry Festival; one of the largest juried arts and crafts festivals in New Jersey, which annually draws over 40,000 visitors to historic Bordentown City.
DATE: Saturday, October 7 and Sunday, October 8, 2017
HOURS: 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
PLACE: Farnsworth Avenue, Bordentown City, N.J. from Burlington Street to Park Street (both sides).
BOOTH SPACE: Space size 12X10 ft. Bring your own tables, tent, etc.
COST: $25 non-refundable application / jurying fee; payable via PayPal, credit card or check.
$175 per 12X10 booth space; payable via Paypal, credit card or check. Double spaces available.
Limited overnight security available, on a first come basis for an additional $100 per vendor.
DEADLINE TO ENTER: August 15, 2017
Upon entry, you will be notified within two weeks of the jury's decision regarding your acceptance into the festival.
Upon acceptance into the festival you will be invoiced for your booth fee; payable via PayPal, credit card or check.
IMAGES FOR JURYING:
1. 3 images of your work/product.
2. 1 image of your booth or display (showing work/product).
3. If applying in multiple categories, images of each category must be submitted.
'Best of the Fest' ribbons awarded in each of the 14 judged categories.
Jewelry, Wood, Metal, Leather, Glass, Ceramic, Stone, Mixed Media, Art/Photography, Fabric, Health/Home, Specialty Food, Antique/Vintage/Salvage, and of course, Cranberry
ATTENTION MAKERS!: Are you an artist / craftsman / maker with the ability to demonstrate your craft live? Please contact us directly at email@example.com to discuss your possible inclusion in our new for 2017 "Makers Village".
1) The Cranberry Festival is open only to handmade/produced Arts and Crafts. All work must be original, made by the exhibitor or a member of their team. Except for Antique, Vintage or Up-Cycled items NO COMMERCIAL or MANUFACTURED products are allowed.
2) Please display at your booth your NJ Sales Tax Authorization form.
3) No alcoholic beverages.
4) No distribution of printed material unless exhibitor-related.
5) Artists/Vendors MUST remain in place until 5:00 PM each day, with booth dismantling beginning promptly at 5:00 P.M. to allow street sweeper access.
6) Pre-approved generators only.
7) Everyone must break down Saturday night, except those who have paid for a secured overnight space.
8) Political campaigning is prohibited. 9) The Cranberry Festival is a rain or shine event. NO RAIN DATES, NO REFUNDS